The following are the policies, licenses, and legal issues associated with AHMIKE.com.
Copyright PolicyCopyright AHMIKE.com – Some Rights Reserved:
You are permitted to share the information within Fair Use, which my copyright policy declares to be no more than 10% or 20 words, to copy, distribute and display under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). A properly formed HTML link to the content cited is required.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. Ads on the site may imply the site is commercial as ads generate income.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. You may quote from the material within the Fair Use declaration.
- Usage With Permission: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder in writing. For any reuse or distribution of the content with permission, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to AHMIKE.com and the original article.
- US Copyright Law: US Copyright Law protects this site’s content above and beyond the license by the Creative Commons.
- Feeds: Use of feeds from this site are for personal use, not commercial. Republishing content from this site via feeds is permitted as titles and excerpts, as part of Fair Use, at the discretion of the blog author and owner. Scraping, using feeds as a replacement for content, is not permitted under any conditions without the express permission of the copyright holder. Any use or republishing of full or excerpted content as a replacement for content is not permitted and will be penalized.
- Moral Rights: Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
Comments PolicyAHMIKE.com and the administrators and contributors have the right to edit, delete, and block any and all inappropriate or unnecessary comments on this blog, as they see fit. Commenting is a privilege. Play fair and play nice.
PrivacyAHMIKE.com collects information provided by the web browser such as the IP address, location, operating system, browser type, screen size, device, etc., as part of their statistics application. Google Analytics collections much the same information.
If you comment on this site, you opt-in to provide your name, email, website, and comment, and that information is stored for your next visit.
Unless requested, no usage of your comment contact information is used by the site author.
The author and contributors on this site work very hard to ensure the site complies with US and international web standards and web accessibility laws. If you find a way to help us comply even more, please let us know.